- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- American Dental Association
- West Coast District Dental Society
- Charlotte County Dental Society
- Department of Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- Southwest Florida Medical Reserve Corp
- Women in Medicine Top Dentist of 2020
- Best Dentist in Port Charlotte 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 by Expertise
- Best of Port Charlotte in Patient Satisfaction 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 by Dental Insider
General Dentist with a Central location for all of Charlotte County. Serving Port Charlotte, North Port, Englewood and Punta Gorda, Florida Comprehensive Dental Medicine and Facial Cosmetics/Esthetics in our new modern, spa like Dental Studio and DentiSpa. Ranked one of the top ten dentists in Charlotte County.
Angela M. Boehler, D.M.D.
Dr. Boehler received her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in 1994 from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine. In her 27 years of practice she has been treating the residents of Port Charlotte and Charlotte County for over 20 years. She is the past president of the Charlotte County Dental Society and holds multiple advanced certifications including facial esthetics and cosmetics, laser dentistry, dental implantology, sedation dentistry and forensic odontology. In addition, she has been a faculty member at several universities such as Edison State College and University of Florida. When she isn't being a dentist, she enjoys spending time with her son and her many pets. She also enjoys cooking, aviation and travel. Although enjoying all aspects of dentistry she has a particular fondness for facial rejuvenation and oral surgery. She is proud to be Charlotte County's very own "Youth Fairy"!
"Changing the way people think of dental visits is my main goal. If I can make dentistry actually fun and relaxing while making my patients smile beautifully and feel better about themselves, more confident... I will consider myself a success. I consider my patients my dental family. And I care about my family!"